Not Yet…

We looked at a few houses today and then we met with a mortgage broker.  After reviewing our current income, the broker told us that we don’t really qualify for much right now.  We will need to wait until Lou starts receiving Social Security which will be in October.  This means that we can get serious about making an offer on a house sometime in mid-September.  I’m hoping that we can get into a place before the winter snows shuts down the passes as all of our belongings are stored in a POD in Eugene which is across the Cascades from Bend.

Advertisements

About Cats r Flyfishn

Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up.
This entry was posted in New Beginnings and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s